Coronavirus - the above link contains very useful information for patients that maybe concerned about the virus.
From 1st April 2019 both Gabapentin and Pregabalin will be classed as Class C, schedule 3 controlled drugs. In addition, also with immediate effect, ALL Controlled Drugs prescriptions can be sent to Community Pharmacies electronically. This eliminates the need for a paper prescription to be generated, and therefore no need to involve a pharmacy courier or for the prescription to be collected at any of our sites. Please ensure that the surgery has your nominated pharmacy recorded for your medication & prescriptions requests. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding the EPS system and the changes to Controlled drug prescriptions. We are always happy to help.
Get Seen Quicker! Did you know you can refer yourself for some conditions, or see a pharmacist for a variety of minor ailments? Click here for more information on self-help options.
Job Vacancies- GPs & Practice Nursing Click Here
BOOK APPOINTMENTS, ORDER MEDICATIONS AND VIEW YOUR TEST RESULTS - ALL ONLINE 24/7!
Did you know that you can sign up to 'Patient Facing Services' and choose from a variety of online services? We can offer patients the ability to
- Book your appointments online (GP appts only - each type of nursing appt needs a different time length and therefore it is difficult to make these types of appts accessible on line)
- View your repeat medication screen and order their regular prescription directly from that screen (no more having to remember exact details of strength/spelling!)
- View your investigation and test results (once they have been received into your record and the clinician has reviewed/commented upon them - we usually ask patients to wait a week after having had a routine test (longer for x-rays etc)
- View your coded medical record (this means the key headings/diagnoses that appear on your medical record)
You don't have to have all of the above access if you don't want it - you can pick and choose the elements that work best for you. We will need you to complete a form at the beginning, and bring in appropriate ID in order to ensure patients' confidentiality and security of information but once that's done you're up and running. See more details on how to apply under 'Online Services' section of this website.
New eConsult - Advice from your GP online without having to wait for an appointment
You are now able to consult online with our own GPs with a response no later than the end of the next working day
How it works:
1. Click “Get Started” on our homepage on the eConsult banner
2. Select self-help or consultation options
We will respond to all eConsults by the end of the next working day